Show Genres

reggae (80) jazz (46) world (28) soul (24) electronica (10) hip hop (8)

May 10, 2022

Sister Funk: Female Led Soul for Our Soul Sisters

 


LISTEN


Patti Jo Ain't No love loss soul spectrum
Nina Simone Save Me Flying Funk
Gloria William Sister FUnk Natural Funk Killas
Sharon Jones Damn it's hot 100% pure funk
Tami Lynn Mojo Hanna What it is!
Ruby Winters  Make Love to Me Soul Patrol Vol. 5
Mary Love Born to Live with Heartache Bay Area Funk II
lyn collins think about it jame's brown funky people
Irma Thomas you don't miss a good think until its gone Time Is On My Side
The Sweet Inspirations Why am i treated so bad the complete atlantic singles plus
Verna and Rob More Soul Eccentric Soul: The Way Out Label
Bettye Swann My Heart is closed for the season Bettye Swann
Lorez Alexandria I'm wishin Gilles peterson digs america volume 2
Wendy Rene After Laughter Shaolin Soul Episode 1
Betty Padgett It would be a shame best of solid soul
Etta James Somethings got a hold on me The Essential Etta James
Betty Wright I love the way you love me I love the way you love me
nina simone sugar in my bowl The Best of Nina Simone
Ike and Tina Turner I dig You Dynamite plus dance
Raw Soul Georgia Walk The sound of funk volume 10